Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
Shahid
Phoenix Pick Publishers
Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.Shahid can teach chickens to fly.

Device: none
Phoenix Pick Free Ebook and Deals for June

Hi. My name is Shahid and I'm with Arc Manor Publishers. Phoenix Pick is our SF and Fantasy imprint.

We have recieved some emails and I would just like to clarify that this month we are offering the novelette 'Georgia on My Mind' free, NOT the complete anthology which is titled 'Georgia On My Mind and Other Places.' Also, Sheffield is actually known for his hard SF, so definately not a fantasy work as indicated by another post here.

The Discount Code for June is 9992231 and instructions and the link can be found at our catalogue page: www.PPickings.com . The offer is good through June 30th.

For those wishing to purchase the complete anthology we are offering it at 50% off the already discounted Publisher's Direct price. Instructions will be on the download page for the novelette.

Finally, readers who are on our mailing list recieved another special offer and since we have gotten inquiries on that as well, I'll post the details here.

We are offering Stephen Leighs three books (Dark Water's Embrace, Speaking Stones and The Shape of Silence) as a bundle for only $7.64 (each ebook is regularly priced at $9.99). For details on how to get this deal please go to:

www.PhoenixPick.com/Leigh.htm

and follow directions.

Thanks,

Shahid
Arc Manor Publishers
Old 06-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #2
anjirlly
Groupie
anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.anjirlly beat Jules Verne's record by 5 days.

Device: Kindle on Android phone; PB360; Sony 950
Wonderful! I really liked Dark Water's Embrace and look forward to reading more of Leigh's work.
Old 06-06-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
MorganM
Fanatic
MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MorganM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2o
Thanks for that I grabbed them!
Closed Thread