Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-06-2015, 05:01 AM   #61
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
And it's definitely CR engine problem.
I doubt it. KOreader uses CR engine and it has no such problem.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 12:39 PM   #62
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@pkbo: KOReader uses a slightly forked version of CRe, w/ stuff patched in and/or reverted by chrox. Hence its behavior might not match upstream's CRe.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2015, 04:50 AM   #63
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yes, I'm aware of the changes chrox have implemented but I don't think they are somehow related to the issue Viper73 has reported. I suspect it is the same old issue with more than one stylesheet in the epub and I know exactly when this issue was fixed, although I can't be sure it was fixed completelly.

So either sergeyvl12 links some ancient crengine or something wrong with handling settings in the gui.
I won't speculate further it is pointless without the problematic epub and the source code.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 07:58 AM   #64
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
pbchess-2015.02

Hi!

The new version is available.

The main change in CR is that I've (at last!) switched to the latest CR engine. So, a lot of problems of old CR probably will gone.

PLEASE NOTE that it's version for testing. I want to make it stable this week.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 10:23 AM   #65
Dexmaster
Connoisseur
Dexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kindle PW5 (11th gen, 6.8in)
It won't start on my PW2(5.6.1 FW)... Previous one worked, I've completely removed vlasovsoft folder so it's not installation problem.
Dexmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2015, 11:06 AM   #66
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexmaster View Post
It won't start on my PW2(5.6.1 FW)... Previous one worked, I've completely removed vlasovsoft folder so it's not installation problem.
Thanks! I'll fix it tomorrow.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:05 AM   #67
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexmaster View Post
Hi,

Just tested - it works fine on my Kindle Touch. Just uploaded a new version with logging ability. Please install, start and give me the contents of vlasovsoft/launcher.log.txt file.
Old 01-15-2015, 05:27 PM   #68
Dexmaster
Connoisseur
Dexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a TexanDexmaster might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Just now tried new version, "launcher.log.txt" appeared with this content:
Quote:
Qt for Embedded Linux data directory has incorrect permissions: /tmp/qtembedded-0
Aborted
Still doesn't start...
Old 01-16-2015, 07:40 PM   #69
Dexmaster
Connoisseur

Ok, OP (sergeyvl12) fixed it. Now it works on PW2, no crashes or any other bugs.
Old 01-17-2015, 03:24 PM   #70
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 w/SO
Launches fine on my K4, however there are two bugs in chess, I can not get out of notation mode (before just hitting the center button on the five way would allow me to make a move) and secondly, when selecting 'analyse' chess exits to the main menu.

Last edited by Glorfindel; 01-17-2015 at 03:27 PM.
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 08:42 PM   #71
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf
Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Glorfindel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

analyse works now.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:55 AM   #72
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorfindel View Post
Launches fine on my K4, however there are two bugs in chess, I can not get out of notation mode (before just hitting the center button on the five way would allow me to make a move) and secondly, when selecting 'analyse' chess exits to the main menu.
Non-touch control will be fixed soon
Old 02-11-2015, 11:56 AM   #73
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

File manager application is added in the new 2015.03 build.

http://forum.vlasovsoft.net/viewtopic.php?p=1636#p1636
Old 02-11-2015, 06:51 PM   #74
Glorfindel
Force-Aware Elf

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
Non-touch control will be fixed soon
Thank you!
Old 02-12-2015, 09:35 AM   #75
Still
Still began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2
CR works fine using the latest version on my PW2. But when I close CR, Kindle doesn't redraw/refresh the home screen, I have either to tap every single (still invisible) object to have it displayed (are still not visible) - actually all the taps work correctly, just the buttons and books are invisible or put Kindle in to sleep and get it back from sleep using hardware button - then all the interface looks fine again.... Any suggestion?...
Still is offline   Reply With Quote