Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-12-2011, 11:11 AM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free Kindle Game - Hidden Expeditions

Hidden Expedition: Amazon, by Big Fish Games, is a brand new hidden object game for Kindle and is currently free to download. From the pictures on the product page, this is a new level of graphics for a Kindle game and you play it with the Kindle on it's side. I don't expect it to be free for long, so if you have a compatible Kindle, grab it now.

Book Description
Hidden Expedition: Amazon is a hidden object game set deep in the jungle.

Featuring a story never before told in the Hidden Expedition franchise, you join the Hidden Expedition Team in search of a professor lost in the Amazon rainforest. You get to explore cities, temples, and ruins while unlocking the secrets of the professor?s groundbreaking research. With a tattered passport as your only clue, embark on an adventure and investigate 19 beautiful levels and 4 brain teasing mini-games.

You can invite up to 3 your friends and family to create their own profiles so they can play without disturbing your own adventure. Take advantage of the dynamic Hint system whenever your search becomes too difficult. Enjoy a scene? Replay any level as many times as you wish with the Chapter Select feature and pursue randomly selected items in that scene.

If you seek adventure, lush landscapes, and a good challenge, journey into the wonderful world of Hidden Expedition: Amazon.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:41 PM   #2
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Game has been pulled from the store, no longer available.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
This is a cool game. I like it so far.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
trksh22
I'd Rather be Reading
trksh22 is on a distinguished road

Device: K2
Hmm, they pulled AccuWeather too. I wonder why.

I have finished Pixel Perfect Puzzle (tears!) so now I am trying threaded words, it's much harder for me.

I tried this game but my cursor moves so slow
trksh22 is offline   Reply With Quote