Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-29-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
robynmau
robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Wink Will it become possible to see Audiobooks In Calibre?

Good Morning

I love my ereader [Kindle] and use it all the time. I've used Calibre since day 1 for my libary management, and find it a fantastic tool!!

I'm hooked on audiobooks as well. I use them when I'm being active [pretty often] on my Sony Walkman. I know Calibre is set up for managing 'written books', but is it possible there is something happening to add the 'mp3' of audiobooks into the Calibre library?

Yeah, I know, I'm probably asking a bit much, but if I don't ask, I won't know, eh

Cheers

Robyn

PS: Sorry if this is not the correct place for my question, but I couldn't find anything else.
robynmau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Well see https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=185020 for some discussions.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2012, 09:33 PM   #3
robynmau
robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robynmau ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Thumbs up

Thank you so much Peter for responding to my thread. I will check it out further and come back again if I need help again.

Cheers

Robyn
robynmau is offline   Reply With Quote