Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-30-2019, 05:20 PM   #1
tribbleoo
tribbleoo began at the beginning.

Device: none
Question Import XMP DocumentID to Custom Colum

Hello,
it is possible to import the XMP DocumentID to a Custom Colum ? If yes, how i can make this.
thx
tribbleoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 09:58 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, calibre has no support for XMP metadata that it did not create itself.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-01-2019, 04:12 AM   #3
tribbleoo
tribbleoo began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello,
OK. It's right that the only chance that i have to get the PDF XMP DocumentID is, to create a Custum Column in Calibre, copy&paste per hand example with "Exiftool" and fill my own colum and than export the pdf or with "write metadata" ? After reimport this PDF than i have the ID that i can import back to Calibre. Is this so correct?
thx
tribbleoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 07:26 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Just copy paste the metadata diretly into the custom column after importing the PDF
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote