Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 10-11-2019, 09:42 AM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone 5
My feeling is that if you need !important, you aren't doing your CSS correctly for your eBook.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 02:39 PM   #17
Imperative
Imperative began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
DoctorOhh, I used the code that you posted in Custom CSS Stylesheets and it worked perfectly for me! Thank You very-very-very much, man! You saved plenty of my time!!!

The font Constantia is amazing, it frees me from searching of configuring font-weight (is it possible though?)!

I can finally enjoy reading my books now, it's simply beautiful:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Perfect Viewer.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	767.1 KB
ID:	174177
Imperative is offline   Reply With Quote