Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-28-2010, 04:06 PM   #1
taylorfs
Sufferer of gadget lust
taylorfs began at the beginning.

Device: Nook, Samsung Moment with Aldiko
Nokia N810 Internet Tablet for sale

I have a Nokia N810 Internet Tablet in very good condition for sale. I am the first owner and have all the original factory packaging and materials except the extra stylus. That includes the charger, the slip case, the stylus, the car mount and the original factory box and packaging. This unit has been my daily PDA for a year and a half. Everything works fine. With the addtion of FBReader, this device has not only been my daily reader, but it also has allowed me to download and read books directly from the internet (Thanks Baen and Feedbooks!).

It also functions well as an Internet Tablet, and due to the good graces of the active user community at www.maemo.org has lots of software that is available to download, and lots of user support.

I am including an Armor hard case. The N810 is in great shape because of the case, so the case has a few dings. I am asking $175.00, and I will pay shipping. Email me at taylorfs@yahoo.com with offers or questions.
taylorfs is offline   Reply With Quote