Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 04-23-2010, 05:10 PM   #1
ASparrow
Addict
ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ASparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX
Fiction vs. Technical Writing

I've just spent an entire day writing up a scientific paper. It is such a stultifying bore compared to working on novels. I mean, so boring it's painful. Must mean I'm in the wrong field.

It doesn't help that the experiment I'm writing up didn't work at all, so I'm documenting a negative result -- an elaborate and laborious (4 years work) negative result, but negative all the same. No wonder I'm so grumpy.

I'd rather pull my all teeth out. (or work on my novels).

Word Count - (On the technical stuff : 2,096).

Progress on the novel: One chapter revised.
ASparrow is offline   Reply With Quote