Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 02-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
rylsfan
rylsfan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
How do you add a favicon to a recipe?

Hi! I think it's pretty cool that some recipes have a tiny icon, or favicon, next to them in Calibre. I was wondering if anyone knew how to add these favicons to individual recipes.

Here is a picture to demonstrate what I'm talking about:

rylsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You dont add them to the recipe, you send them to me and I add them to calibre. You can see them in the resources/images/news folder in your calibre installation
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-28-2011, 08:28 AM   #3
rylsfan
rylsfan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle2
Cool! What's the best way to send you the goods?

For instance, would it be easiest to include the favicon in a zip file with the recipe when I post it on the forums? Or would you just prefer an email with a subject line of "favicon for [blank] mag"?
rylsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 09:25 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
A zip file.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, favicon, recipe