Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 09-05-2013, 09:28 AM   #286
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Thanks, Peter. I have done that. Oddly enough, still not working. I'll just have to live with it for now!
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:03 AM   #287
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Hi. Yesterday I had to factory reset my Kobo Glo. (Then downgrade to 2.6.1). Now I can't figure out how to remove the sync tile. I did it before! I used the extended driver. And Kobo utilities in Calibre. I've connected the device multiple times, and still can't dismiss it. What step am I missing?
I have a similar problem, although I DIDN'T sync anything. I just modified the options in the "dismiss tiles" (more tiles dismissed). Whatever I do, close the reader (aura hd) down, open and close a book, apply the PeterT. method (thanks Peter), the Sync tile reappeared and the new books tiles (books added since I modified the options) didn't disappear.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 10:27 AM   #288
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah none of the tiles are disappearing like they should with the plugin, on mine.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:03 AM   #289
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
anacreon and booklover6: Unless I am misinterpreting what you are doing, it should work. Could you run calibre in debug mode, use the dismiss tile option and post the log?

To run calibre in debug mode, right click the preference button and select "Restart in debug mode". Calibre will close and reopen and display a message about a log. Dismiss this, connect the Glo, run the Dismiss Tiles open and close calibre. It will then display the log. Post everything in the log, or PM it to me.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:13 AM   #290
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa, Sage
debog log

Here it is (I deleted the end that was just the automatic sending of metadata to the kobo Aura HD)

Spoiler:
calibre Journal de débogage
calibre 1.2 [64bit] isfrozen: True is64bit: True
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '7', '6.1.7601')
Python 2.7.4
Windows: ('7', '6.1.7601', 'SP1', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Starting up...
DEBUG: 0.0 No Kobo Touch, Glo or Mini appears to be connected
Key u'A' for shortcut Ajouter des fichiers aux références des livres selectionnées is already used by Ajouter des livres, ignoring
Key u'F3' for shortcut Aller à l’article précédent is already used by Aller à la prochaine correspondance, ignoring
Key u'Alt+T' for shortcut Basculer Navigateur is already used by Livres avec les mêmes étiquettes, ignoring
Key u'Ctrl+F' for shortcut Lancer la recherche is already used by Recherche avancée, ignoring
Key u'Alt+S' for shortcut Lancer la recherche is already used by Livres dans cette série, ignoring
Key u'A' for shortcut Ajouter des fichiers aux références des livres selectionnées is already used by Ajouter des livres, ignoring
Key u'F3' for shortcut Aller à l’article précédent is already used by Aller à la prochaine correspondance, ignoring
Key u'Alt+T' for shortcut Basculer Navigateur is already used by Livres avec les mêmes étiquettes, ignoring
Key u'Ctrl+F' for shortcut Lancer la recherche is already used by Recherche avancée, ignoring
Key u'Alt+S' for shortcut Lancer la recherche is already used by Livres dans cette série, ignoring
Started up in 21.96 seconds with 3735 books
Job: 1 Lit les informations de l’appareil started
DeviceJob: 1 Lit les informations de l’appareil done, calling callback
DeviceJob: 1 Lit les informations de l’appareil callback returned
Job: 2 Lit la liste des livres à partir de l’appareil connecté started
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None'
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - oncard='None', prefix='G:\'
DEBUG: 0.0 Kobo device: Kobo Aura HD
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of driver: (2, 2, 6) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.0 Version of firmware: (2, 8, 1) Has kepubs: True
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - opts.extra_customization= [u'tags, Etiquettes', True, True, True, False, True, False, False, False, False, False, True, u'', False, True, True, True, False, False, False, u'']
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - prefs['manage_device_metadata']= on_connect
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - set_debugging_title to ''
DEBUG: 0.0 KoboTouch:books - length bl=0
Job: 1 Lit les informations de l’appareil finished
Pas de détail disponible.
C:\Program Files\Calibre2\pylib.zip\dateutil\parser.py:336: UnicodeWarning: Unicode equal comparison failed to convert both arguments to Unicode - interpreting them as being unequal
DEBUG: 12.8 KoboTouch:books - length bl after sync=1810
DEBUG: 12.8 KoboTouch:books - reading device database
DEBUG: 12.8 Database Version=79
DEBUG: 12.9 KoboTouch:books - shelf list: [u'1.1 \xe0 (re)lire', u'1.2 plus tard', u'3.5 italien', u'latin', u'SS', u'th\xe9\xe2tre', u'\xe9rotique', u'philosophie', u'psychologie', u'0 mm', u'action', u'biographique', u'*', u'2.1 achat', u'2.2 omnibus', u'3.1 allemand', u'3.3 espagnol', u'contes', u'critique', u'essais', u'histoire', u'japon', u'jeunesse', u'musique', u'po\xe9sie', u'religions', u'russie', u'science-fiction', u'sociologie', u'voyages', u'Wishlist', u'1.3 \xe0 r\xe9viser', u'grec', u'catalogue']
DEBUG: 12.9 KoboTouch:books - query= SELECT Title, Attribution, DateCreated, ContentID, MimeType, ContentType, ImageID, ReadStatus, ___ExpirationStatus, FavouritesIndex, Accessibility, IsDownloaded, Series, SeriesNumber, ___UserID, ExternalId FROM content where BookID is Null and ((Accessibility = -1 and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1 )) or (Accessibility in (1,2) and IsDownloaded in ('true', 1)) ) and not ((___ExpirationStatus=3 or ___ExpirationStatus is Null) and ContentType = 6) AND (externalId IS NULL OR externalId = '') AND contentId NOT LIKE 'file:///mnt/sd/%'
DEBUG: 13.0 KoboTouch:books - looping on database - row=9
DEBUG: 13.0 KoboTouch:books - title='' authors= Kobo Inc.
DEBUG: 13.0 KoboTouch:books - row= (u'', u'Kobo Inc.', None, u'file:///usr/local/Kobo/help/10UserGuide-Legal.kepub.epub', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', u'6', None, 0, 0, -1, 1, 1, None, None, u'', None)
DEBUG: 13.2 KoboTouch:books - looping on database - row=10
DEBUG: 13.2 KoboTouch:books - title='' authors= Kobo Inc.
DEBUG: 13.2 KoboTouch:books - row= (u'', u'Kobo Inc.', None, u'file:///usr/local/Kobo/help/09UserGuide-Contacting_FNAC.kepub.epub', u'application/x-kobo-epub+zip', u'6', None, 0, 0, -1, 1, 1, None, None, u'', None)
DEBUG: 171.5 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 174.4 Have a Kobo device connected connected
DEBUG: 174.4 BEGIN Get Device Path
DEBUG: 174.4 Root path of device: G:\
DEBUG: 174.4 END Get Device Path
DEBUG: 53.6 KoboTouch:books - automatically managing metadata
DEBUG: 53.6 KoboTouch:books - about to sync_booklists
DEBUG: 53.6 USBMS: starting sync_booklists
DEBUG: 183.4 dismiss_tiles - self.options= {u'createDismissTrigger': True, u'changeDismissTrigger': True, u'tileRecentBooksNew': True, u'tileRecentBooksFinished': True, u'tileOptions': {u'Bookstore': True, u'GlobalStats': True, u'Shelf': False, u'Sync': True, u'QuickTour': True, u'Library': True, u'RelatedItems': True, u'Extras': True, u'Award': True, u'Recommendations': True, u'Top50': True}, u'deleteDismissTrigger': False}
DEBUG: 183.4 _dismiss_tiles - self.options[cfg.KEY_TILE_OPTIONS] {u'Bookstore': True, u'GlobalStats': True, u'Shelf': False, u'Sync': True, u'QuickTour': True, u'Library': True, u'RelatedItems': True, u'Extras': True, u'Award': True, u'Recommendations': True, u'Top50': True}
DEBUG: 183.8 _dismiss_tiles - update_query UPDATE Activity SET Enabled = 'false 'WHERE type in ( 'Bookstore', 'GlobalStats', 'Sync', 'QuickTour', 'Library', 'RelatedItems', 'Extras', 'Award', 'Recommendations', 'Top50') OR Type IN ('RecentBook') AND EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM content c where c.contentId = Id and c.ReadStatus in ( 0, 2))
DEBUG: 183.8 KoboUtilities:_dismiss_tiles - update_query= UPDATE Activity SET Enabled = 'false 'WHERE type in ( 'Bookstore', 'GlobalStats', 'Sync', 'QuickTour', 'Library', 'RelatedItems', 'Extras', 'Award', 'Recommendations', 'Top50') OR Type IN ('RecentBook') AND EXISTS (SELECT 1 FROM content c where c.contentId = Id and c.ReadStatus in ( 0, 2))
DEBUG: 60.1 USBMS: finished sync_booklists
DEBUG: 60.1 KoboTouch:books - have done sync_booklists
DEBUG: 60.1 KoboTouch:books - end - oncard='None'
DEBUG: 60.1 KoboTouch:books - oncard='carda'
DEBUG: 60.1 KoboTouch:books - Asked to process 'carda', but do not have one!
DEBUG: 60.1 KoboTouch:books - oncard='cardb'
DEBUG: 60.1 KoboTouch:books - Asked to process 'cardb', but do not have one!

Thank you.

PS: this is with the latest versions of everything (including calibre 1.2)
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:23 AM   #291
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Ok here is mine. I hope I did this right.
Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt (10.9 KB, 433 views)
Old 09-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #292
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

anacreon and booklover6: I have to say "whoops". Looking at your logs, I have an extra space in the SQL statement. I'm testing this and will have an update in a little bit.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:33 AM   #293
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Update to Kobo Utilities plugin - V1.2.5

I have just put up a new of this plugin. This is version 1.2.5. The changes are:
  • New: Support for Kobo WiFi. This comes at the request of Skeldave who also did a lot of testing to make sure it works. This will probably work with the original Kobo, but that hasn't been tested.
  • Fix: Check for support of TIMESTAMP_STRING in device driver
  • Fix: Extra space after "false" in tile dismiss SQL. This snuck in while I was reformatting some code for 1.2.3. It was causing some tiles not to be dismissed after the option was run.

The update will come through calibre later in the day. As always, if you find a problem, tell me so I can fix it.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:11 AM   #294
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Thanks for all your hard work, David! I will be testing the updated on my device shortly.

No problems now, thanks!

Last edited by booklover6; 09-07-2013 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:09 AM   #295
Warchild
Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Warchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook Color, Kobo Aura, iPad, iPad Mini
Works well now.
Thanks.
Warchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:27 AM   #296
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

Mine is not working again. Do you want another log?
Old 09-09-2013, 08:43 AM   #297
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Yes. And which tiles are not being dismissed?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:15 AM   #298
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer

New, Shelf, Awards...all keep appearing.
Attached Files
File Type: txt log2.txt (11.9 KB, 244 views)
Old 09-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #299
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
So...I seem to be able to copy annotations from a book but I'm not able to backup the annotation file. This is using a .kepub.epub from jgougen's plugin. Ideas?
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 03:04 AM   #300
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
New, Shelf, Awards...all keep appearing.
Looking at the log, you basically dismiss everything except in progress books? I can't see anything wrong there and testing that works OK on my Glo.

Could you try something? On the Dismiss tiles dialog, select your usual options except the new and finished books. And have it create the trigger. Once you have done this and disconnected, open a shelf and a book from it, and tell me if the shelf gets added to the home screen. There shouldn't be any difference, but there might be. If the shelf tile does get displayed, open a book from the home screen that is listed after the shelf tile. When you return to the home screen, is the shelf tile still there?

Tags
kobo, kobo utilities