Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 03-28-2021, 04:23 AM   #1
barzini
barzini began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle fire hdx 7
Brick Kindle fire hdx 7. Help please!

Hey guys. I wanted to flash the device, but when I was flashing it, I transferred it to fastboot and after which it passed out. After that, it does not react at all. I tried charging and tried to restore the brick using manuals from the forums. I even bought a factory cable, connected it but the device does not put it into fastboot mode. I just have a black screen all the time, even when I try to charge. It feels like he is completely dead, but at the same time, when connected to a PC via USB, it shows something. Device when connected to PCLO definition as QHUSB_BULK. Now writes Unknown USB device (device descriptor request failed).
As a result, I cannot revive him in any way. I tried many manuals from Google, but it doesn't. Maybe you need to disassemble it? What do you advise?
barzini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 06:20 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I would save your sanity and give up on it. Long live the Fire HDX7!

XDA-developers forum is probably better source of advice than here, but I assume you have looked there.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert