Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 11:26 AM   #1
straylight
straylight began at the beginning.

Device: none
Importing calibre data into calibre server/docker

I have been using the portable version of calibre for many years on my pc and recently created a new calibre server on my synology through docker. I am not sure how to import my library/data (plugins) into the server version. Do i just paste the calibre portable directory into the /config folder on my nas and import through calibre?
Old 12-30-2020, 03:33 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Moderator Notice

Thread closed

See Guideline # 3

BR
Advert
Closed Thread