Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #1
Akumag2
Enthusiast
Akumag2 began at the beginning.

Question Michael Ende - Never Ending Story- where available?

Does anyone know where I can find an eBook version of The Never Ending Story by Michael Ende?
Akumag2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumag2 View Post
Does anyone know where I can find an eBook version of The Never Ending Story by Michael Ende?
I don't think that title is available as a legal eBook. I did take a look at a few eBook shops and none of them have it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 12:05 AM   #3
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I've moved this thread because it was not appropriate in the book upload section.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:27 AM   #4
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Sadly, a lot of the great children's books aren't available in e-book format.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 06:31 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I wonder if perhaps there are practical issues associated with making an eBook version of a story that never ends?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 06:35 AM   #6
Marysart
Member Retired
Marysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enoughMarysart will become famous soon enough

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I wonder if perhaps there are practical issues associated with making an eBook version of a story that never ends?
Lolz! I was also looking for this title, but alas. Doesn't exist as an ebook.
Marysart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:34 AM   #7
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Actually, I think the practicual issues are more related to pbooks... I mean, with ebooks you can always add more stories to the same book. This is a bit harder if you're limited by the cover...
Old 03-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
I assume you are kidding. The book ends even if the story continues.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 08:49 AM   #9
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I assume you are kidding. The book ends even if the story continues.

BOb
Yes indeedy. Harry WAS kidding. His dry humor is sometimes hard to get, but it is definitely there ....ermm ... sometimes ... somewhere.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:29 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The British sense of humour is not shared by other nationalities .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 09:47 AM   #11
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
British sense of humour
What's that?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 10:23 AM   #12
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
The British sense of humour is not shared by other nationalities .
You mean it's dry as dust and awesome

(no other nationality could come up with something like Monty Python)
Old 03-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #13
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
What's that?

BOb
Well, the first bit of British humour was to make them British.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:55 PM   #14
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
I have *three* copies of this book in paper! (1 paperback English, 1 hardback English, 1 hardback German)

Unfortunately, the only ebook edition of which I am aware is a Spanish translation and it's available exclusively to people with qualifying disabilities.
Fledchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:26 PM   #15
Akumag2
Enthusiast
Akumag2 began at the beginning.

oh bum, guess Im going to have to go out and buy it in paperback then, since getting my reader I rarely every read paperback anymore (or hardbacks) though I really like have billions of books available at the touch of a button, part of me is longing for the pretty colours and sad the our library is no longer growing and no longer used.
Akumag2 is offline   Reply With Quote