Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 07-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #1
3bookReader
3bookReader began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DXG, Kindle PPW
Exclamation Help! Is My Boox M92 ' screen broken?

On tuesday evening, while reading a pdf document, i didn't know why and how, my Boox screen suddenly blackened and some grey line appeared on. At first, i think it was just temporarily frozen or due to software trouble, i tried to press the power button, not respond then reset -> power button, blue led lighted i know it shutdowned as usual (The screen became black completely).
I turned on my M92 again and it came back to that circumstance (Black screen combine with some grey line). I thinked that my screen had broken and open its rear cover.

After open the rear cover and cover back the M92, it magically came back to normal. i couldn't understand but still keep it in charging until battery was full.
Until yesterday afternoon, i went on to read my old book, just 30' minute later, the trouble above came back again and this time was forever despite i opene and touched anywhere in the board, cable.
Pluged the usb cable to backup all my doc from internal storage but it was recognized so slowly (5 minutes) and when it done, i still could not browse the disk for backingup.

here is some image i captured for my problem:

[Image deleted - MODERATOR]

[Image deleted - MODERAT0R]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRBLLwVmLN0

So, IS MY M92 ' SCREEN BROKEN? If not, please show me to rescue my M92. If true show me how to rescue my Data.

Thanks for reading my long post

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 07-18-2013 at 04:24 PM.
3bookReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:42 PM   #2
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Don't panic! The screen is not broken and your problem is definitely a warranty case. Please just contact your vendor. If you bought your device in ereader-store.de - please use contact form there to start a RMA.
The problem is in the ribbon tape, which connects the screen to the PCB. In a very seldom situation it could become defective. We repair such a malfunction for free.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert