Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #1
Margie H
Margie H began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Help with Calibre

Why do some books appear in the calibre library as being on my device yet I can't find them on my kindle?
Margie H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:50 AM   #2
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
Are they mobi files or AZW3 files? If you haven't updated the firmware to handle the new AZW3 format, your kindle won't recognize them.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert