Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 12-08-2011, 04:28 AM   #1
rebeltaz
Connoisseur
rebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket eDge
how to change "power off" e-ink screen

I know how to, and have, change the e-ink wallpaper by clicking Set as Reader Wallpaper, but when the PE shuts off, it dispkays the default "how to use this" screen. Is there any way to change this too?
rebeltaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltaz View Post
I know how to, and have, change the e-ink wallpaper by clicking Set as Reader Wallpaper, but when the PE shuts off, it dispkays the default "how to use this" screen. Is there any way to change this too?
This appears to be something that happens in a very small number of cases. In fact there is a thread about this already.

Edit: hear it is https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=159126

Last edited by ivanjt; 12-08-2011 at 06:49 AM.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2011, 12:40 PM   #3
rebeltaz
Connoisseur
rebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enoughrebeltaz will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket eDge
Yeah... I read that thread last night, but since it was under mostly discussing the EE, I had hoped that maybe there was a software ware to do it on the PE... Oh well. Thanks.
rebeltaz is offline   Reply With Quote