Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Now Nook Color (brand new, sealed sold by B&N) for $199.00 on ebay

As per engadget, now you can buy a brand new NC for 199.00 on ebay store:

http://stores.ebay.com/NOOK-by-Barnes-and-Noble

I think the oncoming iPad and recent Motorola Xoom, should be a reason for the 50 bucks discount, plus lot of ebay stores already selling used or barely used units at cheap price, affecting the new device sells numbers. Just my opinion.

I passed, thanks no thanks ... .. but those interested, take a look!

Last edited by jocampo; 03-01-2011 at 05:09 PM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
It's only until March 3rd.

I'm using my refund to purchase my e-reader and I'm sure I won't have it by then. Otherwise, I would seriously give NC a second look.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert