Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-24-2016, 12:12 PM   #1
mhbeyle
mhbeyle began at the beginning.

Device: k4
Question Position and/or page number

Hello..

I've searched in the forum for this but I haven't found anything.
In k4 I have a progress bar and a percentage on the bottom of the page permanently. When I press menu button I also have position (relative/total) and number page (relative/total).
Is there a hack or something similar that I can use to view -permanently- position counter and page number without press menu button?

Thanks in advance.
mhbeyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 12:27 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
I'm not familiar with the K4 specifically, but other Kindle models have a "Reading Progress" menu item which allows you to specify what's displayed. Doesn't the K4 have this?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2016, 04:41 PM   #3
mhbeyle

No. It does not have or I don't know where is that menu. I think it is a feature that is not in k4.
I only can view that information if I touch menu button. An information bar on the top with battery and time info and progress info on the bottom. It is very annoying for me.

Last edited by mhbeyle; 01-02-2017 at 05:56 AM.
Old 01-02-2017, 05:34 AM   #4
mhbeyle

Forgive me but I pick up the thread again ...

I'm very interested in this feature but I just don't know where to start with this.. Is there anything I can do to get started? A minimal guideline, little clue or something similar..

Thank you very much