Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-21-2012, 10:20 AM   #1
Esdet
Esdet began at the beginning.

Device: TRS-1
Undo factory settings reset

Hello!

I had some 120 books on the internal memory of my TRS-1. I did a factory reset and I am now wondering whether I can UNDO this reset, to retrieve the books I lost.

Thank you very much!

Esdet
Esdet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 10:40 AM   #2
Analogus
Fanatic
Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Analogus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2x Sony PRS-350; PRS-300 (†), Paperwhite (†), Voyage
You cannot undo this reset. Memory has been formatted. That means on a flash-drive (memory of the eReader is a flash-drive): no way back!

A.
Analogus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 12:09 PM   #3
Esdet
Esdet began at the beginning.

Device: TRS-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
You cannot undo this reset. Memory has been formatted. That means on a flash-drive (memory of the eReader is a flash-drive): no way back!

A.
Thank you very much, I guess I'm out of luck!

Esdet
Esdet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
filmo
Wizard
filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.filmo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony T1, Kobo Mini
Lesson you should learn from this is always have backups of anything that is important. Then it is easy to recover.
filmo is offline   Reply With Quote