Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 06-14-2022, 08:51 AM   #1
biscuitsmilkegg
biscuitsmilkegg began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Is possibile import in kobo annotation?

I would like to import the annotations I have in caliber on kobo but I can't find any information about this, any advice? (English is not my native language, the text is translated)
biscuitsmilkegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 02:49 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Are you trying to transfer the annotations from calibre to your Kobo? Or from your Kobo to calibre? As far as I am aware, from calibre to your Kobo is not a supported option at this time. Either the Annotations plugin or Kobo Utilities plugin can be used to transfer annotations from your Kobo.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 08:20 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Either the Annotations plugin or Kobo Utilities plugin can be used to transfer annotations from your Kobo.
Slight correction. The Kobo Utilities plugin has a way to display the annotations on the device in a dialog. It doesn't save them anywhere. That useful if you just want to look at them and you can copy them to the clipboard.

Calibre also has an annotations import for Kobo and Kindle devices. But, it isn't as flexible as the Annotations plugin.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 08:59 AM   #4
biscuitsmilkegg
biscuitsmilkegg began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Thank you very much david and DNSB for the help, too bad that imports on the kobo can currently only export, I hope that in the future they will add some function for annotations to import and export.
biscuitsmilkegg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotation, calibre, import/export notes, kobo, notes