Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-25-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
Mare of Earth
Leaver of Hoofmarks
Mare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notesMare of Earth can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Paperwhite 4
Nook Color - Certified Pre-Owned $225.

B&N has "Certified Pre-Owned" Nook Colors for $225. Not a huge discount, but at least a discount. (Now we know where all those Nook Colors that we returned ended up...)
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/u/cert...?cds2Pid=35607
Mare of Earth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 07:14 PM   #2
grumpy3b
Banned
grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.grumpy3b is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle 2 (x2), Kindle 1, a couple old PDAs
bet they would see out in a day at $199 though. I would bit at $199 but for some reason anything over that seems like too much. It's a nice tablet when hacked but at even $225 feels over priced to me given the limitations of the hardware compared to other tablet/slates. Nice hobby device though. Really nice display. I tried one out at Walmart recently and liked it a lot.

As ya say though every penny helps! Despite my protestations I have it book marked. Sigh, I am very weak and need things. I mean I NEEEEED them. Thanks for the link.
grumpy3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert