Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-06-2022, 04:16 PM   #43426
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Already there Fancy Feast Gravy Lover's has been dispensed on top of the kibble ...
MWAHAHAHAHA.....here too. The grovelling--that's the part that they like the best.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 05:19 PM   #43427
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Trying to explain to a hungry cat that I'm NOT an hour late with food ... damn DST ...
Our little one started dive-bombing from the headboard at 3:15 this morning. They usually get fed at 5am and 5pm and this week is the WORST for us.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 06:47 PM   #43428
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Just back from an evening walk in the dark (boo!) in my flipflops and shorts! In November, in New Hampshire! I know this is not a good thing, but how I’m enjoying it. One more day.

I lurve DST. Today is the saddest day on the calendar for me.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 09:16 AM   #43429
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Pooh, darling--the cat always, always knows. You are clearly in the wrong. Just suck it up, apologize, put down some added gravy or the like and then grovel for the ensuing 3 days. That's what I do. :-)

Hitch
Quote:
Already there Fancy Feast Gravy Lover's has been dispensed on top of the kibble ...
And who's blankety-blank remaining cat, despite the fact that we live in a state that does NOT DO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS, MIND YOU, got her up 3 hours after we'd all gone to bed? And kept her up?

Gravy my ass. This cat is on his 13th life and trust me, it's fading fast.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 10:22 AM   #43430
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
And who's blankety-blank remaining cat, despite the fact that we live in a state that does NOT DO DAYLIGHT SAVINGS, MIND YOU, got her up 3 hours after we'd all gone to bed? And kept her up?

Gravy my ass. This cat is on his 13th life and trust me, it's fading fast.

Hitch
Obviously your cat is acting in sympathy with the millions of cats now suffering food delays after the end of DST -- feline solidarity!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2022, 01:05 PM   #43431
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I spend my free afternoon cross stitching. Which I enjoyed so much, I'm now preparing for another session. I've made a cup of one of my favourite teas (chamomile and honey), I'm going to watch the latest episode of the Great British Bake Off and stitch for a while. After I'm done I'm treating myself and get some nachos with dip.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2022, 03:43 AM   #43432
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Planning to visit an old pal later this morning. I found out yesterday that another old friend had suffered a stroke this past week, and he is okay, but this kind of news gets to you!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 02:13 AM   #43433
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Debating with myself whether I will bring my laptop with me to the store today; it'll rain until 4 or 5 pm, so I expect it to be quiet.
Old 11-21-2022, 01:09 AM   #43434
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
watching this: Comfortably Numb, then PURPLE RAIN, then BACK to Comfortably Numb
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 05:54 AM   #43435
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Martinoptic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Waiting for the post(wo)man
Martinoptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 08:36 PM   #43436
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

watching MNF
Old 11-24-2022, 02:14 PM   #43437
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
My day will be spent chatting with family, watching football, listening to Christmas music, eating, and browsing through Black Friday ads.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2022, 02:42 PM   #43438
poohbear_nc
Now what?

watching football and playing with Pixie cat
Old 11-25-2022, 04:37 AM   #43439
Donnyy
Donnyy began at the beginning.

Device: none
I'm writing this response now

If serious, I'm listening Beatles on my record player
Donnyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2022, 04:17 PM   #43440
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

I just booked my vacation, a week away from January 30th. By then it should be quieter in the store and my father should be able to handle it. By then I will need a week away; after the busy time in the store and having to deal with everything for Christmas and New Year at home. Followed by two busy weeks after the Christmas school vacation (businesses have time and a new budget to do the maintenance that was shelved during the busy time).

I've booked a cute and recently renovated studio cottage. My sister already asked what fun things I'm going to do. And to be honest, my only plan is to relax, watch TV, play computer games, do some cross stitching, but only if I feel like it. I'm certain I will be doing a lot of napping and reading.

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?