Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-19-2014, 03:35 AM   #1
MarsNL
MarsNL began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Upload books to reader on next connect

I can't seem to find this option, though it seems so logical to do. Maybe it isn't there or it is there and I can't find it.

Is there an option to mark a book as 'send to device' and that it will do so the next time I will connect my reader to my computer?

And I don't mean manually, I know I can give a book a label or something, create a virtual library and multiupload that virtual library to my device by selecting them all and use the command.

It would be so nice to create a waitinglist for that. Does anyone know of a way or plugin for that? Or should this be a feature request.
MarsNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:43 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
The reading list plugin supports this.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:51 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Calibre will also auto-upload books placed in a specified directory, so you could just copy the books into that directory. Calibre will upload them when it next runs.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:56 AM   #4
MarsNL
MarsNL began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Wow how could I miss the reading list.... Thx that is a great plugin!

Thx too Harry for your suggestion, but I think you misunderstood my question. I dont want to upload into calibre, but autoupload into my kobo. Reading list does that woot
MarsNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 04:40 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsNL View Post
Wow how could I miss the reading list.... Thx that is a great plugin!

Thx too Harry for your suggestion, but I think you misunderstood my question. I dont want to upload into calibre, but autoupload into my kobo. Reading list does that woot
Ah, I did indeed misunderstand you. My apologies.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feature request, sending books to devices