Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 03-07-2018, 08:53 PM   #1
idwtgyai
idwtgyai began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
PDF Viewer Launched by Calibre Cannot Open HTTP Links

When I double-click on a Calibre library entry for which there exists a PDF format, Calibre launches a PDF viewer. This is great, but I cannot open any links in the PDF. But, my PDF viewer will open links (in my web browser) when I start it manually and open the same file.

Do you understand what I mean?

Is anyone else seeing this behavior?

I've been using Calibre for a long time, now, but only recently noticed this problem, so I think it is new. Has the way Calibre launches external viewers changed recently?
idwtgyai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:04 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
No, it hasn't changed in years. And I cannot replicate your issue.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 01:19 AM   #3
idwtgyai
idwtgyai began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Oops, sorry, my mistake. I made an external tweak that only affect some programs and I forgot about it. I figure it out.

Thanks for the great product and for always taking my questions seriously.
idwtgyai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pdf viewer