Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-08-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
debsbuddy
debsbuddy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader Touch Edition
Transfer Audio Book CD's onto Sony Reader???

I purchased a novel audio book on 4 cds and want to transfer it to my sony reader. is this possible? If so, please tell me how. I have tried a few things, but nothing is working for me. Thanks to anyone who can help me with this.
debsbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
If you are using a Windows computer, Windows Media Player (WMP) will allow you to "rip" the CDs to MP3 files which can then be transferred to your reader with the USB cable. Make sure to set the output format to MP3 and not WMA, and place the files into the Music folder of the reader. Note that the Pocket Edition reader does not play audio files, only the 6" Touch edition and higher; and you must use headphones or ear plugs to listen as the Sony does not have a built-in speaker.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
debsbuddy

Thank you so much. I will try it later today. I'll let you know if it works.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
debsbuddy

Thank you, this worked wonderfully. I can now listen to my story. I love it!!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:52 PM   #5
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
You are most welcome! Check if your library lends audiobooks in MP3 format, as you can also listen to those on your Sony.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote