Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 09-26-2021, 10:16 PM   #1
Karellen
Connoisseur
Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Karellen can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle
Forum Pings

I asked a question in another thread, but rather than dragging the other thread off-topic, I thought I would start a new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karellen View Post

An off-topic question, I notice I do not get pinged for replies in my thread or when quoted. Are pings enabled on this forum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post

You'll have to subscribe to the thread to get notifications.
Ok, thanks @Sirtel. The reason I didn't was the only option is email.
Is it possible to get alerts on the web page? Something like in the image below from another forum?

I also notice @username does not provide any alerts on the forum. Is that email also?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ping.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	189413  
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote