Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 01-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #1
kebsojourner
kebsojourner began at the beginning.

Device: android kindle app
Kindle app in Android doesn't organize books

I'm new here so hope I've placed this query in the right spot. I have an Acer A200 with Android ICS and the Kindle app. The app provides no ability to organize my books so that I can easily locate a specific book. Is it possible to use Calibre on my Android and "convert" the books from the Kindle app to be usable in Calibre. To be clear I don't own a Kindle reader--just the Acer tablet. I've noticed there's a new Calibre app for android so am wondering what or where to go next. Any assistance is greatly appreciated and if this query isn't in the right location--my apologies!
Cheers,
kebsojourner is offline   Reply With Quote