Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-17-2019, 10:49 PM   #1
EwaP
EwaP began at the beginning.

Device: none
Calibre Blank Pages

NEED HELP - CALIBRE EBOOK BLANK PAGES!

Hi everyone. I'm having blank page issues with one of my ebooks that I'm creating in Calibre. Essentially there is a blank page between almost all my pages. Majority of the pages that I have are picture files. I have checked to ensure the pictures were small enough, not to overflow onto the next page.

I've included 3 images of the code I have. Is there a code I can add to tell the file to end the page?

I'm pretty new to this so it's been a struggle for sure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

EwaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 05:35 AM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi EwaP and welcome to MobileRead.

This is the Introduction section where you tell us a bit about yourself. For a quick and helpful answer to your Calibre question, you should post that in our Calibre section here

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=166
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, code hints, ebook, ebook "kindle book", html