Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-22-2023, 04:02 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Given the OP has not replied for almost a month, I would call this thread dead unless the OP comes back and replies.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 03:25 PM   #17
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
It depends on the charge controller and usage. Certainly storage at 60% to 80% is best. Kobo and old Sony work better than Kindle for intermittent use (gaps of month) because they really turn off. The Kindle blank screen is just a blank screen in a deep sleep mode and it goes flat faster when not used than an old Sony or new Sage.
Storage anything but dead or constantly 100% seems to work for me well. My brother had his kindle in the drawer for 2 years and it had substantially little battery quality left. Only device I've replaced the battery on. I charge everything once a month although I'm leaning towards every 3 weeks on my oldest units. My newer units do good for more than a month with reading if I have wifi off.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert