Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 10:01 AM   #31
Jane A
Addict
Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.Jane A 's soul has travelled the oceans between the stars.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
It was supposed to be a reward for signing up to their newsletter but others are finding it works are you logged in? I just applied it to a random book and it worked fine
I am logged in and do get their newsletter. I just wrote them to ask about it, hopefully they can get it working for me. I love me some discounts!

Thanks to you all for your help!
Jane A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:25 AM   #32
grega
grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.grega can teach chickens to fly.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
Is that code still good? I just tried it and had no luck. (I'm a DANL member)
Jane,

The coupon code is still valid and is available on any purchase from our bookstore EXCEPT for the membership.

Greg
Discover a New Love
grega is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2012, 09:52 AM   #33
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free via KDP: Falling for Her Boss, contemporary romance by Karen Rose Smith, originally published as a 1996 Zebra Precious Gem #48 undr the title Because of Francie.

A former ice figure skater, Francie Piccard must make a decision. Should she resume her training with the partner who betrayed her and try for a gold medal? Or should she stay on as manager of the Roller Fun roller skating rink and try to convince her new boss and owner, Noah Gordon, not to sell it?

Persuading Noah to stay in Gettysburg until Valentine's Day isn't as difficult as Francie expects. But is he staying because of the rink, her family's hospitality, or the attraction between them? Should Francie hold onto an old dream or chase a new one?

Also, for readers of m/m romance, this is the last day to get the 1st-week discounts for 40% off all works by the selected authors who've been since them beginning portion of Dreamspinner Press' month-long 5th Anniversary sale.

A lot of the longer titles you can get much cheaper via Fictionwise with a 50%+ coupon, but if you wanted some of those themed Xmas and Daily Dose story bundles, a few of them are eligible for the sale because they contain the featured authors and this may be the cheapest you'll see them at $40-$50 (IIRC they only went as low as $64.99 $49.99 as it turns out, but only for the Advent Calendar sets for 1 day during the Xmas sale).

Last edited by ATDrake; 05-05-2012 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Better link which details the sale throughout the month.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:55 AM   #34
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Free via KDP: Falling for Her Boss, contemporary romance by Karen Rose Smith, originally published as a 1996 Zebra Precious Gem #48 undr the title Because of Francie.

A former ice figure skater, Francie Piccard must make a decision. Should she resume her training with the partner who betrayed her and try for a gold medal? Or should she stay on as manager of the Roller Fun roller skating rink and try to convince her new boss and owner, Noah Gordon, not to sell it?

Persuading Noah to stay in Gettysburg until Valentine's Day isn't as difficult as Francie expects. But is he staying because of the rink, her family's hospitality, or the attraction between them? Should Francie hold onto an old dream or chase a new one?

).
Here is the Amazon US link for this book...The first link is for the UK site!

http://www.amazon.com/Falling-For-He.../dp/B007H19LTG

FOLLOW UP! Just finished the book...I give it 5 stars! Good read!

Last edited by bookratt; 05-05-2012 at 07:35 PM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #35
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane A View Post
I am logged in and do get their newsletter. I just wrote them to ask about it, hopefully they can get it working for me. I love me some discounts!

Thanks to you all for your help!
Jane dear, did you ever get you code to work?
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2012, 11:01 PM   #36
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
MUST LOVE DOGS by Claire Cook is currently $2.99 for the Kindle (I wasn't sure how to do a link without accidentally including some kind of affiliate info, but if you search by title, it comes up). I read this one awhile ago, after I saw the movie, and enjoyed it.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:20 PM   #37
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Amazon has four of the May Intrigue's for $2.99 right now...

Colby Law by Debra Webb
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BBV5LO

Secret Agenda by Paula Graves
http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Agenda-...=AG56TWVU5XWC2

Obsession by Carol Ericson
http://www.amazon.com/Obsession-Harl...=AG56TWVU5XWC2

The Marine Next Door by Julie Miller
http://www.amazon.com/Marine-Harlequ...=AG56TWVU5XWC2
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #38
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Oh, and they have a freebie, in case anyone considering the club want to see how the DRM-free MultiFormat bundle thing works: Summons, paranormal romance tie-in novella by Shona Husk.
Ok, so I joined DANL. And I just finished "Summons". And now I'm reading "The Goblin King".
I am really loving this. Right up my alley.

Thank you all for contributing & maintaining this thread. I love it & I am very happy with DANL.
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #39
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Amazon has four of the May Intrigue's for $2.99 right now...
This seems to becoming a monthly promo. I liked it! Julie Miller, Paula Graves and Debra Webb are the ones I picked up.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 11:30 PM   #40
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
This seems to becoming a monthly promo.
Kind of seems that way.

The May Hellenkay Dimon When She Wasn't Looking dropped to $2.99 today as well...
http://www.amazon.com/Looking-Harleq...pd_ys_ir_all_8

...so that leaves only the Mallory Kane book for May books that haven't gotten the price drop (so far?).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:02 AM   #41
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Kindle Freebie

In Deep Voodoo (Mojo #1) by Stephanie Bond previously published by Avon 2005

Quote:
Start With Bad Mojo . . .
There's something strange afoot in the small town of Mojo, Louisiana. Yet even as the annual voodoo festival gets underway, Penny Francisco, who runs a health food business, refuses to believe in black magic. Her mind is on celebrating her divorce from her lying, cheating husband Deke.

Add a Pinprick of Revenge . . .

Fueled by run-ins with her ex-mother-in-law and Deke's busty mistress, Penny is eager for the "emancipation party" her friends plan. When she receives a Deke voodoo doll as a gag gift, she sticks it with a pin as a joke. But when Deke winds up fatally stabbed, the police aren't laughing.

And Watch Things Boil Over . . .

A junk-food junkie P.I. offers his services, and although Penny is wary of the sexy Cajun's motives (and his diet), she's desperate. Dodging a media sideshow and a looming murder rap, Penny realizes that somehow she's landed herself "In Deep Voodoo,"
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #42
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Kindle Freebie

Husband Hunting 101 by Rita Herron previously published by Precious Gems 1998

Quote:
Avoid commitaphobics!

That is Jenna Barrett's number one rule in her search for a husband. So why is she so attracted to the sexy advertising executive she's hired to design a new ad campaign for her lingerie store?

Zachary West knows all the ploys women use to trap a man into marriage and he is not falling for any of them. Worse, Jenna Barrett has made no bones about the fact that she's on a full-fledge husband hunt - she's taking a class called How To Get Married Within a Year!

Sure, he can't seem to stop fantasizing about the sexy redhead modeling the sheer teddies she sells.

But when images of the beguiling woman in a wedding gown and a long white veil taunt him, he knows he's in big trouble!

Will he be able to over come his panic attacks at the mention of the M word, or will Jenna have to continue her husband hunt - without him.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #43
apesmom
Wizard

Kindle Freebie

The Warrior Trainer (Stones of Destiny #1) by Gerri Russell previously published by Leisure 2007
Quote:
Scotia's duty is to protect the Stone of Destiny--the key to Scotland s salvation, and the reason she and the women who guarded the Stone before her had become the best warriors in the world. Yet those women had never met a man like Ian MacKinnon.

He's journeyed to her castle to learn her legendary skills so he can exact vengeance against the English. His viciousness on the battlefield stands in stark contrast to his tenderness in the bedroom. But he will soon move on, leaving Scotia to face a conflict for which she has no training: her duty to the Stone versus her desire to follow her heart.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #44
apesmom
Wizard

Repeat Kindle Freebies

Wild Irish by Jennifer Saints

The Mistress of Trevelyan by Jennifer St. Giles
Old 05-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #45
apesmom
Wizard

One of my favorite Kristan Higgins is on sale at Amazon for $1.99.

Catch of the Day

Quote:
First Date ala Maggie: Take one lovelorn diner owner (me), a generous helping of nosy local gossips, a dollop of envy at married sister's perfect life, a splash of divine intervention (my matchmaking priest). Combine ingredients with one adorable puppy, add a strong but silent lobsterman with a hidden heart of gold and watch the sparks fly.