Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 03-22-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Do not change thread titles without poster's permission

While I really appreciate having typos in my thread titles corrected, I don't like mods just changing them without asking me or me asking them to make a change.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:02 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
I wanted to make it factually correct. If you will go into the thread and change the title, I will edit it externally to match.

In the future, when you report a rumor like this, could you please preface your title with the word "rumor"? It would be much more accurate.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-22-2009, 04:05 PM   #3
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
I wanted to make it factually correct. If you will go into the thread and change the title, I will edit it externally to match.

In the future, when you report a rumor like this, could you please preface your title with the word "rumor"? It would be much more accurate.
The word *may* indicated that it could be true or could not be true. Had you asked me I would not have mined adding "Rumor" to the title. Teh jury is till out for me.

My concern is that a decision was made to change it without asking me or telling me. I recall a big flare up that happened when JSWolf did the same thing some months ago. It wasn't okay then and it isn't okay now.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
There was also an earlier flaming freak out earlier this week becuase Alex had been regularly doing it to me. That makes my doing it to you truly a facepalm moment.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #5
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
There was also an earlier flaming freak out earlier this week becuase Alex had been regularly doing it to me. That makes my doing it to you truly a facepalm moment.
Thank you Nate. I appreciate it!
Advert