Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 02:49 PM   #1
JCheema
JCheema began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Calibre for android

Hello All,
I used to run Calibre on my PC and download a couple of newspapers which were then emailed by Calibre to my Amazon Kindle(Oldest Version), well I am an old guy.

Now PC has broken & I was wondering if I could use a Samsung Tablet to run Calibre and do the same thing.

I like to read my papers on Kindle.

Any suggestion/help/solutions?

Regards,
Cheema
Advert
Old 09-16-2017, 03:01 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, HDX 8.9, AuraHD, NookHD+, Kindle 2,3,T, Opus, iPhone 6, +
No, there is a companion to Calibre put out by one of Calibre's contributors for Android
(properly enough called Calibre Companion), but it's not a full blown Calibre. It's an awesome library tool, but is designed to work in conjunction with Calibre on a computer.
Old 09-16-2017, 04:22 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3G, Voyage WiFi;FireHD; Kobo: Aura One, Glo HD
Welcome to Mobileread.

This is the Introduce Yourself Forum, where new members take the time to introduce themselves to other members.

If you have any further questions, please look over our site and post to the forum that pertains to your question.

If you wish, you may create a NEW thread in the Introduce Yourself Forum, and introduce yourself.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread