Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 11-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #1
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle Oasis
Raising funds for project: hardware for developers

If you like to see more hardware supported by the OpenInkpot, you can help a bit by donating some money: http://lunohod.chipin.com/prs-505-for-openinkpot (if you see the German text after pressing 'ChipIn' button, just log in to the paypal in the another tab, and then press this button again).

In case you donate and want to be mentioned on "thanks" page, just add a note about this on PayPal form.

Last edited by dottedmag; 09-04-2009 at 05:05 AM.
Old 11-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #2
lunohod
OpenInkpot developer
lunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toys

Device: N516,V3,PRS505,iLiad,eSlick,E60,K3,K4NT,M90,PB912,KoboMini
If you are buying a BeBook and want to support our project, please use my e-mail(lunohod@gmx.de) as a discount coupon. You will receive an instant discount of 25 euro and we will probably get a free BeBook.

Advert
Old 11-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #3
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
Lunohod, is your ChipIn page available in English? I don't speak German and I don't know to contribute on your page.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:47 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
Lunohod, is your ChipIn page available in English? I don't speak German and I don't know to contribute on your page.
Every thing on that link looked English to me... except maybe one of the comments. All you need to know it to push the big orange button and give em your first bor... er, Credit Card info.

BOb
Old 11-08-2008, 07:24 PM   #5
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

After you push the big orange button it opens a new page in German ...
Advert
Old 11-08-2008, 09:45 PM   #6
lunohod
OpenInkpot developer
lunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toys

I cannot change that behaviour. There is no such setting in ChipIn.

However, I've found a workaround. Open another tab in your browser, go to the paypal.com and log into your account. Then press the orange ChipIn button again.
Old 11-08-2008, 09:59 PM   #7
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt

That works. I've now chipped in ... Keep up the good work! I'm eagerly awaiting 0.2 ...
Old 11-09-2008, 04:09 AM   #8
lunohod
OpenInkpot developer

Old 11-12-2008, 07:58 AM   #9
lunohod
OpenInkpot developer

We've collected 180 pounds so far.
Ordering a PRS-505 from the UK incl. shipping to Germany will cost 200 pounds and this is the cheapest way.
One or two donations more and I'll place an order.

Old 11-14-2008, 04:51 AM   #10
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder
dottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-booksdottedmag has learned how to read e-books

lunohod just ordered the PRS-505. Thanks for all contributors!
Old 11-14-2008, 10:44 AM   #11
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottedmag View Post
lunohod just ordered the PRS-505.
That's good news. Now, maybe JeffElkins will get OpenInkpot for his 505 for Christmas ...
Old 11-14-2008, 02:46 PM   #12
JeffElkins
Guru
JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.JeffElkins is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E/HD, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe The Cat View Post
That's good news. Now, maybe JeffElkins will get OpenInkpot for his 505 for Christmas ...
I was late chipping in, so I probably deserve coal and sticks
Old 07-17-2009, 05:07 AM   #13
vdevan
vdevan began at the beginning.

Device: BEBook
Donate for the Developers

Hi:
I want to donate $25 for the OI team. The ChipIn button is not enabled and not sure how to do that. If you can provide me a Paypal email account, I can send that.

Thanks
Vasudevan
Old 07-28-2009, 02:49 AM   #14
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder

chipin should be re-enabled soon, I'll leave a comment here.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:26 PM   #15
dottedmag
OpenInkpot co-founder

Links updated - previous chipin has expired.