Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Offline > BBeB/LRF Books (offline)

Notices

Old 10-15-2008, 12:00 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Garrett, Randall & Harris, Larry M.: Pagan Passions. v1, 15 Oct. 2008

I first came across this novel when I was almost ready to buy it and then, almost as an afterthought, I thought I'd check to see if Gutenberg had it which they did.

Xenophon first assembled the novel Pagan Passions for MobileRead. I want to thank him for his excellent work.

My version is slightly different:

1) It does away with the internal numbering within the text, numbering that is an HTML artifact [or "choice"] and does not represent the actual numbering system on the Sony Reader.

2) My version also does away with the Gutenberg information, which goes on for pages and pages.

3) I've also included my own Table of Contents.

4) I used BookDesigner for my copy, so links work both forward and backward to link Chapter Headings.

On the Cover of the paperback:

"Forced to make love to beautiful women!" --- Such a tough life.

I hope you enjoy it.

Added 10/08/08: Please also see the uploads from RWood and additonal uploads from Xenophon.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 10-16-2008 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Title changed for consistency with other Garrett collaborations
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
I've just recently updated the Mobipocket version of this book to include the cover: http://www.feedbooks.com/book/1963.mobi
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2008, 12:20 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have the cover, which is available from Gutenberg.

The cover, as you know, is hilarious and is where the quote comes from!

Don
Old 10-16-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer

For deep and comprehensive choices among Randall Garrett's work here on MobileRead, please see the ebook uploads from RWood and Xenophon.

Don