Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-30-2012, 01:49 PM   #1
jumpjack
jumpjack began at the beginning.

Device: none
"Page curler" readers?

I like so much ebook readers with "page curl" features, but I know only one which supports PDFs, and it keeps crashing on my device.

Do you know any other "page curler" readers for android (and for free)?
jumpjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 09:45 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Moon+ has the page curl animation. You can get it for free and try it out.

Never mind. I think you mean readers that support pdf, yes? It looks like Moon+ does not (per Beartard's sticky list above). Can you use Calibre to convert to epub??

Edit: I just saw your other post about ezPDF and I think =X= is giving you good advice.

Last edited by Filark; 01-30-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:06 AM   #3
jumpjack
jumpjack began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Moon+ has the page curl animation. You can get it for free and try it out.

Never mind. I think you mean readers that support pdf, yes? It looks like Moon+ does not (per Beartard's sticky list above). Can you use Calibre to convert to epub??

Edit: I just saw your other post about ezPDF and I think =X= is giving you good advice.
I can't remember if it was Moon or Moon+ which continuously crashed on my tablet, I'll give it a try.
And I don't think I can convert to EPUB a PDF I didn't create by myself.
jumpjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #4
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpjack View Post
I can't remember if it was Moon or Moon+ which continuously crashed on my tablet, I'll give it a try.
And I don't think I can convert to EPUB a PDF I didn't create by myself.
Dude you have problems...

Seriously though are you running a custom ROM, are you installing the apps on the SD card? I've used Moon+ and ezPDF on different devices nook/Galaxy with different ROMS and stock OS. I've never had any issues with either product. Honestly few apps give me problems.

Last edited by =X=; 01-31-2012 at 06:51 PM. Reason: added smily make sure poster knows I'm jk.
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote