Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-20-2010, 01:14 PM   #1
The Hillarican
The Hillarican began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Space issue on Nook Color?

Ok, I've added about 20 epubs, and 1 video to my main device Only about 300M worth total... Out of 5Gb+ of storage (thought it was 8) there's only 474M free? What is taking up so much? Anyone else have this issue?
The Hillarican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
I have about 60 epubs and a 250MB video. Available storage is 4.70 GB out of 5.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
video, video takes up a ton of space, I'd pick up a memory card, you can get a 4G for around $12 now adays.

or are you reading it wrong, because if it as small as you say it is 4.74G would sound about right.

What does the percentage say?

Last edited by boswd; 11-20-2010 at 04:35 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:07 PM   #4
The Hillarican
The Hillarican began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
I wasn't reading it wrong... when I connected it up to the Mac or even my PC laptop, they both showed under 10% free. However, when I scanned all the folders, it was only a total of 400 or so Megs. It was definitely something in the Nook itself and not accessible.. I ended up erasing and re-registering it.. Seems fine now... Just a quirky weird issue....
The Hillarican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
ahh very cool, yeah weird, glad things worked ok though
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote