Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-31-2019, 04:59 PM   #61
Mikou
Zealot
Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mikou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Kindle PW3, Kobo Aura One
Even though someone else may find this helpful, I just wanted to point out to you that the post to which you are replying was made in 2009. I figured you didn't notice.
Mikou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 05:08 PM   #62
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Not only is this thread a Decade OLD When I got my 1st K3 back in 2010... Amazon was a Mess to buy a ebook from & it get to the ereader. Thankfully things have improved on that end at least
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 01:04 PM   #63
janrey
Zealot
janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.janrey understands the mechanisms of the catecholamine pathways.

Device: Kindle3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikou View Post
Even though someone else may find this helpful, I just wanted to point out to you that the post to which you are replying was made in 2009. I figured you didn't notice.
Nope, didn't notice ;-) These posts for some reason come to the top of my feed and I think they are new. Thanks.
janrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 02:20 PM   #64
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by janrey View Post
Nope, didn't notice ;-) These posts for some reason come to the top of my feed and I think they are new. Thanks.
That's why there's a large and prominent notice displayed warning you when you reply to a message that's more than 6 months old.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote