Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers

Notices

Old 05-24-2017, 07:45 AM   #1
Lorphos
Librie lab rat
Lorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with othersLorphos plays well with others

Device: Tolino Vision 4 HD
Lightbulb Tolino Vision 2

There is no discussion thread for this ebook reader yet and since I own one, I might as well create it.

It's a waterproof reader that was released in Germany in Q3/2014 for 149€. It was followed by the Tolino Vision 3 HD and the Tolino Vision 4 HD (the current model).
  • Technology: E-Ink Carta
  • Display size: 6", 16 grayscale levels
  • Resolution: 758x1024
  • Internal memory: 4GB (2GB available), 512MB RAM
  • supported file formats: EPUB, PDF, TXT, Adobe-DRM
  • Wireless: WLAN 802.11b/​g/​n
  • Connectors: Micro-USB 2.0
  • Dimensions: 163x114x8.1mm
  • Weight: 174g
  • Special features: Multi-Touchscreen, display illumination, tap2flip, waterproof, Android, "Onleihe" compatible
  • Warranty: two years

There is a German guide on how to root this device at https://www.e-reader-forum.de/ebook-...sion-2-rooten/
Lorphos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 02:55 PM   #2
CyberPaul
Groupie
CyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage - Tolino Vision 4 HD - Kobo Sage
I think that Tolino deserves an it own forum, at least in the section "More E-book Readers".
It is pretty common in Europe and 3rd alternative in Italy, after Kindle and Kobo!
CyberPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2017, 04:17 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPaul View Post
I think that Tolino deserves an it own forum, at least in the section "More E-book Readers".
It is pretty common in Europe and 3rd alternative in Italy, after Kindle and Kobo!
You need to make this request in the Feedback forum.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:44 PM   #4
CyberPaul
Groupie
CyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheeseCyberPaul can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Voyage - Tolino Vision 4 HD - Kobo Sage
I will do.
Thank you
CyberPaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, tolino, tolino vision, tolino vision 2, waterproof