Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-23-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
Giddia
Giddia began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen 3
Hi to everybody from Italy

Ciao,
I am Giulio from Rome. I am going to buy my reader, a prs 505, as soon as possibile. I also tried an Iliad book edition but I don't like it too much for the portability. I suppose that the 6 inch screen will be a better solution for "normal" books.

ciao
Giddia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:59 AM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
ciao giulio ! welcome to the forum. i am sure you will love your reader, whichever device you get ! be sure to look at all the free books available here, formatted by our members ! click the "ebooks" link in the blue navigation bar at the top of the page. sony devices can read epub format or lrf.

happy reading ! and happy world book day !
--'--,--{@
nice day to join the forum.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-23-2009, 10:49 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Giulio and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 10:59 AM   #4
Sbilf
Sbilf is on a distinguished road

Device: Sony PRS 700
Oi Giulio,

welcome...I got the prs 700 and I'm very..very...very satisfation. I love it!
Sbilf is offline   Reply With Quote