Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #1
arfarf624
arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.arfarf624 got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle 3 (ads)
has anyone gotten blacklisted for messing around with their kindle?

topic.
I know amazon can stop a kindle from working if it gets stolen,
but has amazon stopped service for anyone because the jailbroke/installed apps?
just want to know before I try to remove ads etc
arfarf624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 09:57 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I would wager to guess that there have been more people spanked by Amazon for trying to circumvent geo-restrictions on ebook purchases than there have been for jailbreaking their Kindle.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2011, 10:12 AM   #3
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't know of anyone.

Geo-restrictions. Meh. When I can't buy a book from Amazon because Canada is evil, but I can take it out from my public library, I think we all know how retarded geo-restrictions are. You just lost $8 Amazon. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote