Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 04-22-2024, 11:11 AM   #286
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
It depends on where I’m listening. If I’m out of the house then I’m listening via my iPhone and AirPods Pro 2nd Gen using either the Audiobookshelf (ABS) or Libby apps. These are the only apps I use. When Prologue gets ABS support I won’t use be using the ABS app.

If I’m in the house it depends on the room and the app I’m using to listen. In my bedroom I’m AirPlaying to my stereo HomePods 2nd Gen from either my iPhone or iPad Pro. In my office if I’m listening to a book I’ve purchased I’m listening on my M3 iMac directly via my Audiobookshelf server. If I’m listening to a library book via Libby I’m AirPlaying it from my iPhone to a HomePod mini. In the shower I’m also AirPlaying to a HomePod mini from my iPhone no matter which app the book comes from.
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote