Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-07-2009, 11:03 AM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
ASUS Eee PC 900 for $149

Todays Woot is
Asus Eee PC 900 Netbook with Intel Mobile Processor

It's $149 & $5 shipping. Many use these as ebook readers... probably the best bet if you've got alot of PDFs to read.

I thought I would make everyone here aware... but it is only good for today, Woot sells stuff for one day, or until it is sold out.

www.woot.com

BOb

Last edited by pilotbob; 09-07-2009 at 11:40 AM.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
And for those who done know how to use google
http://www.woot.com/
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-07-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
And for those who done know how to use google
http://www.woot.com/
Duh... I added the URL to my message. What you mean everyone does know about Woot?

BOb
Old 09-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #4
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
I usually also check http://sellout.woot.com because they often have a related offering.

Today they had one for only $20 more with a faster processor and twice the memory

...but its sold out
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

I finally bit the bullet and bought one on today's woot

www.woot.com

Acer Aspire One 10.1" Netbook
$229.99
+ $5 shipping
Condition: Refurbished Product: 1 Acer Aspire One D150 10.1” Intel Atom 1.6GHz 1GB DDR2 160GB 6 Cell XP Home color: Black, Blue, Red, White

Thought it was a good deal for one with 160 GB HD.

(still not sure what I really need it for though )
Advert
Old 10-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer

You're not the only one that thought it was a good deal. They are sold out.

Bob
Old 10-16-2009, 08:17 PM   #7
Boston
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You're not the only one that thought it was a good deal. They are sold out.

Bob
Woots sold: 3438
Old 10-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I bought that same netbook on woot for a little bit more and am very pleased with it. I was nervous since it's a refurb, but it was in perfect condition.

I <3 woot!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 10:32 PM   #9
Boston
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
I bought that same netbook on woot for a little bit more and am very pleased with it. I was nervous since it's a refurb, but it was in perfect condition.

I <3 woot!
So glad to hear..I bought a 2 year Square Trade Warranty ($35) just to be safe.

Looks like you and I have a habit of following each other shopping
Old 10-18-2009, 02:17 PM   #10
Boston
Fanatic

Today, http://sellout.woot.com/ has a similar machine to the one I bought for $5 less. It only has a 3 cell battery and thus probably not quite as good a deal. However still good for those who want a slimmer netbook and don't need the longer batter life.