Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Lounge français

Notices

Old 09-28-2009, 02:41 PM   #1
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Gen3 PRS-505 PRS-600 PB360 PB302 K2 Opus BebookMini OnyxBoox K3 KDXG
Paris!

Je vais passer sur Paris du 14 matin au 18... avec trois jours de travail mais le mercredi je suis libre. Je vais donc en profiter pour faire un peu de shopping livraire (et pas seulement pour les livres papier!).

Est-ce que l'on pourrait trouver des housses Noreve pour Cybook? Et où? D'autres incountournables pour liseuse que je pourrais trouver seulement ici? Je n'ai pas trop d'expérience avec les magasins d'électronique, si l'on exclue la FNAC et Virgin. (Et j'ai trop d'expérience avec les livrairies traditionnelles, et je dois les éviter .)

Et bien sûr, je suis disponible pour un café l'après-midi du 14, si quelqu'un veut me rencontrer...
Juliette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
Je vais passer sur Paris du 14 matin au 18... avec trois jours de travail mais le mercredi je suis libre. Je vais donc en profiter pour faire un peu de shopping livraire (et pas seulement pour les livres papier!).

Est-ce que l'on pourrait trouver des housses Noreve pour Cybook? Et où? D'autres incountournables pour liseuse que je pourrais trouver seulement ici? Je n'ai pas trop d'expérience avec les magasins d'électronique, si l'on exclue la FNAC et Virgin.
En fait le mieux pour trouver ce que tu veux, c'est... sur le web
Quote:
[...]
Et bien sûr, je suis disponible pour un café l'après-midi du 14, si quelqu'un veut me rencontrer...
Je ne suis pas là mais j'aurais bien aimé!
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #3
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
je peux pas t'aider avec tes courses mais ça me ferait très plaisir de prendre un café avec toi ! le mieux pour moi serait en fin d'après-m si tu peux, comme ça je bosse quand même un minimum avant mais bon pour l'instant je devrais pouvoir m'arranger. tu seras dans quel quartier ? si tu veux je pourrais proposer un café (j'en connais surtout dans le nord-est de paris, genre 10ème 11ème 20ème, canal st. martin, etc. et sinon j'ai une bonne adresse près de beaubourg aussi, par exemple).

c'est cool ! quelqu'un d'autre est dispo et aura envie de se joindre à nous pour un mini-apéro ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 12:57 AM   #4
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
RROOOOO, je suis à Paris pour une seule nuit, le 11, et j'arrive tard pour repartir tôt, je fais juste un stopover pour déposer mes crapauds. C'est rageant, j'aurai adoré prendre le café avec vous 2!!!!
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:31 AM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

rhô, ben alors, aceflor !!!! t'as qu'à prolonger ton séjour, enfin !!!! 3 petits jours de plus, c'est rien ça, et puis ça serait trop sympa !!
Old 09-29-2009, 07:53 AM   #6
Grimaud
Guru
Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Grimaud could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, PRS-650
Tu viens une semaine trop tard pour moi, mes vacances seront finies

Pour le shopping, aucune idée, je connais déjà pas les magasins de ma ville
Grimaud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:57 AM   #7
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimaud View Post
Tu viens une semaine trop tard pour moi, mes vacances seront finies
rhâ, dommage, ça aurait été sympa de te revoir !

Quote:
Pour le shopping, aucune idée, je connais déjà pas les magasins de ma ville
(je me moque pas hein, pour plein de choses je suis pareille...)
Old 09-30-2009, 01:29 AM   #8
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Je suis désolée, mais ça va pas le faire. Quidam est très c... en ce moment, ce qui pourrait être lié au fait que son compte en banque a rétréci considérablement depuis que je visite ce forum et que les liseuses arrivent les unes après les autres à la maison ?
Donc si je lui dis qu'il y a un changement de plan et qu'on passe un peu de temps à paris au lieu de tracer dès le matin direction plein sud, des têtes vont rouler je crois, enfin une.....

La prochaine fois je vous préviens à l'avance et je viens seule
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:20 AM   #9
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
(Sorry about writing in English, but although I read French, I cannot write)
I'll be in Paris for the weekend Oct 9-11 and would VERY much appreciate suggestions on open markets or good (as inexpensive as possible) clothes buying advice. My parents, from the USA, are meeting me there, on their way to Africa, so I hope to see/do alot in the 2 days.

I haven't been to Paris since I worked there briefly about 30 years ago!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 02:50 AM   #10
Juliette
I eat books
Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Juliette , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Wow, quel enthousiasme! Merci!!! Alors, on se PM?
Old 09-30-2009, 11:05 PM   #11
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
(Sorry about writing in English, but although I read French, I cannot write)
I'll be in Paris for the weekend Oct 9-11 and would VERY much appreciate suggestions on open markets or good (as inexpensive as possible) clothes buying advice. My parents, from the USA, are meeting me there, on their way to Africa, so I hope to see/do alot in the 2 days.

I haven't been to Paris since I worked there briefly about 30 years ago!
i don't actually like shopping much but i guess i recommend you go les halles (all my friends will faint when they read i "recommend" les halles, i hate that place ) it's a giant underground shopping centers where i invariably get lost, but you can probably find what you want in one of the eleventy million shops there. word of warning, everything is closed on sunday, and saturday it will be mayhem. good luck !

Quote:
Wow, quel enthousiasme! Merci!!! Alors, on se PM?
ça marche ! ...demain.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:04 AM   #12
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Et kestu fais online à 5 h du mat' toi? ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i don't actually like shopping much but i guess i recommend you go les halles (all my friends will faint when they read i "recommend" les halles, i hate that place ) it's a giant underground shopping centers where i invariably get lost, but you can probably find what you want in one of the eleventy million shops there. word of warning, everything is closed on sunday, and saturday it will be mayhem. good luck !
Non mais!
Old 10-01-2009, 05:59 AM   #13
Juliette
I eat books

It helps if you move before 11 AM, if I can remember quite well the Halles (and if you have a look at the plan, it should be next to the exit of the ligne 4 métro station (note: avoid Châtelet-Les-Halles if you don't want to have a good walk through the RER and other halls!).
Old 10-01-2009, 06:13 AM   #14
YGG-
Dry fruit

Quote:
It helps if you move before 11 AM, if I can remember quite well the Halles (and if you have a look at the plan, it should be next to the exit of the ligne 4 métro station (note: avoid Châtelet-Les-Halles if you don't want to have a good walk through the RER and other halls!).
@Juliette: prends l'habitude de 'quoter' quand tu réponds sinon on n'a plus le lien entre le message et sa réponse
Old 10-01-2009, 06:14 AM   #15
Juliette
I eat books

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGG- View Post
@Juliette: prends l'habitude de 'quoter' quand tu réponds sinon on n'a plus le lien entre le message et sa réponse
Ok