Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Editor

Notices

Old 10-06-2018, 10:43 PM   #1
AnkushRC
AnkushRC began at the beginning.

Device: pdf
Question Not able to edit magazine or Newspaper

I am unable to add the epub format newspaper and magazine I downloaded from calibre to the editor. Once I click to add a particular magazine, I see a circling sign in the middle of the editor and then nothing is added. The editor looks blank. Can someone please help me here?
AnkushRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 11:41 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You need to double click on one of the files in the left panel of the editor to start editing it.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2018, 10:26 PM   #3
AnkushRC
AnkushRC began at the beginning.

Device: pdf
Question

Thank you Kovid. I got it and tried it. So every time we need to edit a book, we will need to edit the HTML right? Just to confirm, we cannot edit the book text directly, right?
AnkushRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 02:29 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yes .
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote