Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-11-2018, 06:07 AM   #1
sydneyxx
sydneyxx began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Smile Hello everyone!

Hello everyone in the forum!

I just landed here in the attempt to reorganise my ebook library in a more systematic way using Calibre...let's see if I'll manage to do it, with your help for my doubts

My reading habits are unequally split between fiction and non-fiction, with a preponderance of the second (mainly current affairs/international relations, history, academic articles), but I enjoy novels as well in my free time (lately going through Douglas Adams - again - and Liu Cixin, but in general I enjoy sampling from different genres).

I'm happy to join this nice community of readers, and hope to positively take part in it!

Syd
sydneyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 09:07 AM   #2
ZGottlieb
Author: 99c scifi ebook
ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.ZGottlieb actually read the MS Office License Agreement.

Device: IPOD
I'm new here also.
Can Calibre replace ITunes?
Z.
ZGottlieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-11-2018, 09:50 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Syd and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 10:20 AM   #4
sydneyxx
sydneyxx began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGottlieb View Post
I'm new here also.
Can Calibre replace ITunes?
Z.
Personally I try to stay as far as possible from iTunes and, until now, I used either iBooks (very bad choice, from personal experience) or DevonThink to store books...I think you can get more answers to your question posting it directly in the Apple Devices subforum https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=170
sydneyxx is offline   Reply With Quote