Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
3dusty
Connoisseur
3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7
Send to Device with Series Info

The template I'm using to send to my pocketbook 360 is
{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index:0>2s}{title} - {authors}
This gives me:
Author/Series/01title - Author
This is ok, but I've run across a book in a series that starts with a number. So then I have: Author/Series/018 Seconds - Author
I would like it to be: Author/Series/01 - 8 Seconds - Author
I changed the template to:
{author_sort}/{series}/{series_index:0>2s} - {title} - {authors}
This didn't change anything. There is no space and/or dash between the series number and the title of the book. How can I get the dash between the series number and the title?
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your help.
3dusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Try using {author_sort}/{series}/{series_index:0>2s}-{title} - {authors}
I use this to save to disk with no problem.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 03:30 AM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dusty View Post
The template I'm using to send to my pocketbook 360 is ...
I changed the template to:
This didn't change anything. There is no space and/or dash between the series number and the title of the book. How can I get the dash between the series number and the title?
What am I doing wrong?
There are two places you can change the template -- preferences / sending books to devices and preferences / plugins / device plugins. The latter has priority over the former.

Check the PB360 plugin to see if it has the older template.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:53 PM   #4
3dusty
Connoisseur
3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7
Thanks Chaley, that was it. I had changed it in preferences/ send to device, but not in plugins/ device plugins.

Working exactly the way I want it to now.

Thanks again
3dusty is offline   Reply With Quote