Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-16-2013, 03:31 PM   #1
3luckycharms
3luckycharms began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung galaxy Tab2, Nook tablet
Reading Ebooks with Nook app on Samsung galaxy tab2

I have a books in my Calibre library and have sent them to my device (galaxy tab2) and would like to read them with my nook app on my galaxy tab2 but not sure how to have the app find them and open them. I also have aldiko reader and found the files in the aldiko app but prefer the nook reader. Is it possible?
3luckycharms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:34 PM   #2
exscentric
Addict
exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exscentric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard
The books Nook downloads go on the sdcard0 (the internal memory) nook/content so if you can find them with your file manager just move them there and nook should pick them up.
exscentric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert