Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 01:05 PM   #1
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Question Anybody got an iGO tip #34 they'd be willing to part with?

I've been trying to get one from iGO for about 2 months now, but they're apparently back-ordered out the wazoo. I know this tip comes with some of the basic charger packages, so I thought I'd see if anyone has one and would be willing to sell it.

This is the one I mean: http://www.igo.com/product.asp?sku=3055126

If so, please PM me. Thanks!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:08 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh, yeah, preferably someone in the U.S. so that shipping wouldn't be prohibitive.
Advert
Old 10-11-2007, 02:02 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
have you tried looking at Radio Shack? They carry iGo products.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:07 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

And while you are at Radio Shack, pick up A54 tip for the PSP so you can charge your Sony Reader in the car.
Old 10-11-2007, 02:17 PM   #5
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Jon: A B22 also works for the Sony Reader but they are phasing out the B tips.

Sorry NatCh, I don't have a #34.
Advert
Old 10-11-2007, 02:35 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

And the B07 tip will also work to power/charge the reader.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
NatCh
Gizmologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
have you tried looking at Radio Shack? They carry iGo products.
Yup, I did. This tip is for a Laptop (a Compaq TC440, specifically), and iGo doesn't let those go retail from anyone but them (but the package them with the base charger kits).

I already have a PSP (A54) tip for the Reader, plus an A43 for my Palm and an A29 for Mr. Crackberry.

If I can ever get ahold of a #34, I can carry the iGo set on trips rather than four separate charger & cable sets.
Closed Thread