Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #1
vitto
vitto began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505; Kindle 2
English – Spanish dictionary for Kindle 2?

I would like to have an English Spanish dictionary as the default dictionary in my Kindle 2. Where can I find one?

I read a lot of books in English, but my first language is Spanish.

Thanks in advance for the help.
vitto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 11:50 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Here is the Amazon page with english to spanish dictionarys.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ionary&x=0&y=0

Here is the "Kindle books only" page.....easy to search for just what you want.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?ur...rds=&x=18&y=21
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
vitto

Thanks desergrandma, but I would like a free one.
Old 10-03-2010, 01:00 PM   #4
TomF
Kindle Enthusiast
TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.TomF once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3G Graphite, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitto View Post
Thanks desergrandma, but I would like a free one.
Well, you didn't say free!

Google is your friend: My Free and Open Kindle Formatted Spanish to English Dictionary
TomF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #5
vitto

Thanks TomF, but I want an English to Spanish Dictionary, not an Spanish to English one.
Advert
Old 10-03-2010, 10:35 PM   #6
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
I have a question. Would ANY dictionary work with Kindle? I mean, not just read it like a book, but to access it just by moving the cursor within a book.
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 07:04 AM   #7
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesco View Post
I have a question. Would ANY dictionary work with Kindle? I mean, not just read it like a book, but to access it just by moving the cursor within a book.
Yes, any Mobi-format dictionary works, as long as it is either DRM-free or DRM-locked to your Kindle (i.e. your Kindle must be able to read it).
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #8
lichunter
lichunter began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
For Kindle 2, the best one is "Nuevo Diccionario Inglés-Español ANGLOS".
It's huge and recognizes plural and conjugated verbs.
Include pronunciations in most of words. Absolutely complete.
lichunter is offline   Reply With Quote