Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 03-18-2019, 06:51 AM   #1
SandFish
SandFish began at the beginning.

Device: tolino vision 2
Unhappy Hyperlink shutting down calibre

This is what happened to me today:
I've got an epub file containing an omnibus with three books. There is a directory containing three hyperlinks, which I copied to insert it in the comments section of the book's meatfile. I tried right click, chose "Paste and Match Style" and -- bamm, calibre shutting down.
Normally, its me doing something wrong - but, what??
SandFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2019, 05:44 PM   #2
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
You'd probably do better to ask this in the Calibre forum. Someone will know the answer there.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-19-2019, 04:04 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moved to the Calibre forum.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 04:19 AM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Works for me.

Can you post (using Advanced mode) what you have in the clipboard in code tags (the '#" button), and uncheck the Automatically parse links in text checkbox, and check Disable smilies in text checkbox (they're under the text box).

Sound like some sort of horrendous markup.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote